Modern Comfort at Aruhe
Aruhe is a sustainably designed, modern and open plan cottage that can comfortably accommodate up to three people.
The comfortable king-sized bed has an electric blanket and looks out to the generous living area. There is a comfortable sofabed that can be made into another double bed. Waking up, perhaps to the dawn chorus, guests can feel the peacefulness of the surrounding natural environment.
There is generous storage space including shelves and wardrobe, and a heat pump for cooler days. The bathroom has a shower, hand basin and toilet.
Secure Your Retreat at Aruhe
Self Contained Studio Features
- Self-contained studio sleeps two in a King-size bed with an electric blanket
- Arrangements can be made to sleep one other person or child
- Kitchen is stocked with basic food items
- Breakfast ingredients are supplied
- A well equipped kitchen
- Crockery and cutlery for four
- A large fridge with freezer cabinet
- A Nespresso Coffee maker for coffee aficionados
- Two burner gas hob
- Convection microwave
- Outside BBQ
- Sofa that can be converted to a bed
- Outdoor dining table and comfortable lounge chairs
- Bathroom with shower, hand basin and toilet
- Use of shared laundry
- Pets allowed if responsible care is taken
- Smoke-free area
"The place we stayed at was simply one of the best in NZ. It brings back many memories of our country (South Africa, Louis Trichardt ) listening to birds singing, being in the bush, just what we needed, and even a bonus - Kim allowed us to have our dogs with us (Awesome) Will definitely come back. Really wished we stayed longer.....Missing this place loads."